Signs of Spring and signs of life in the NYC market…
- Finally! My hip is feeling better, got some running in Central Park! I need some new kicks tho!
- I had a great catch up call with Andrew Saunders, Head of Saunders Realty our Hampton’s partner. He said the Hamptons faired pretty well throughout the winter. Based on the amount of activity he is seeing he has a very bright outlook for summer 2018.
- Gwathmey mania! I got to preview not one, but two Charles Gwathmey designed spaces. 240 Center Street – a sprawling amazing space in the Police building and Tory Hersch’s 634 Park – a gorgeous pre-war building with a classic Gwathmey renovation, the way he used white for volume, rounded walls, barrel vaulted ceilings, duality of hallways and of course, frosted glass.
- Warburg’s uptown office is seeing an uptick in contracts signed between $6M and $15M – signs of life! Flatiron has been busy with buyers and sellers alike.
- I am so looking forward 70-degree weather for laps around Central Park. Up early, and in the saddle of my Jamis, the TD Five Bike Tour is just around the corner!